Sunday, October 02, 2005

These older whores are always drunk enough to do anything

Gloryholes are a great choice if you feel like burying the beef in some anonymous hole or poking some cum-thirsty mouth with your dick without having to ask the babe's name! Face it, you sometimes don't give a fuck who this drunk slut is. And believe me, deep inside, most chicks dream about sucking anonymous cock!

Mouths and cunts get fucked through gloryholes!

Get her a drink and fuck her through a hole in the wall!

Bartenders show how nasty their drunk female clients can get!

Juicy cunts beg for a gloryhole fuck!

Bartenders get lucky fucking their clients!

Watch out for horny bartenders, ladies!

Wow! A gloryhole in the toilet! Someone's getting laid tonight!

Pour her a drink and fuck her hard!

Drunk chicks are crazy for gloryholes!

She'll suck your dick and open up! Just shove your dick through the hole!

Drunk sluts are a perfect lay for a horny bartender!

Drinks go for free. So do the blowjobs through the gloryhole!

Drunk bitches work the gloryholes!

Wet cunts beg for a gloryhole fuck!

Bar toilet becomes a gloryhole hotspot!

What a shock! Drunk bitches suck and fuck through gloryholes!

Have a stiffy? Need to get off? Use a gloryhole!

Drunk whores go hardcore fucking with bartenders!

It's gloryhole madness everywhere!

They'll suck you dry and fuck you good through that gloryhole!

Being a bartender sure has advantages. You spot a hot young babe, serve her a nice drink on the house-and she's yours! The only question is-where do you fuck that teen cunt? Well listen here, I ain't got no problem with that, either! I fuck those whores through gloryholes!

Drunk teen babes are just what I need when I have a stiffy. All I do is shove my hard cock into the gloryhole and fuck the babe's face or cram my dick into her slit! These nasty little whores love tasting my meat! I pour them a drink-they do my dick the honors. It's that easy!

The great thing about being a bartender is that you can always chat up some gorgeous mature chick. She sits there with her cocktail, ready and willing, while I'm at my usual tricks again! A word about her stunning looks, another cocktail, a smile... And look who's waving her panties in anticipation! These drunken bitches just can't say no to fucking through a gloryhole. In fact, they just can't say no to fucking. Period!

These older whores are always drunk enough to do anything. I love the way they take my cock into their mouths through the gloryhole! They suck it all in like real hookers! And their pussies feel so good, too! I pay them off with my very special load of cum. On the house, ladies! Enjoy!

Never before has it been more fun to fuck a babe through a gloryhole! Wanna know why? It's obvious, man! These chicks get so drunk at the bar that all they want is a stiffy up their cum craving holes! The more they drink-the better workout to your hard dick they guarantee! Check it out yourself!

No comments: